CALLING ALL LOCALS: Curbside Pickup and Free Local Delivery, Now Available!
Call the winery today at 209.245.6942 to place your order.
Curbside Pickup: Mon-Fri, 10am-5pm | Local Delivery: Mon-Fri, 3pm-5pm
Click here to view details on the steps we are taking to open in a safe, responsible manner.
Tasting Room is open 10am to the last flight poured at 4:15pm. Groups of 6 or more require a confirmed reservation in advance (we do not accept busses). Club TdO member groups are given first priority. $5 & $10 Tasting fee depending upon flight and is refundable with bottle purchase. Club TdO members always enjoy complimentary tastings.
Email: [email protected] Phone: 209.245.6942
How to get to Terra d’Oro Winery
- From U.S. 50 take Watt Avenue south.
- Once on Watt Avenue south, go through about three traffic signals (1 _ miles) to Jackson Road/Highway 16. Take a left on Jackson Road.
- Stay on Jackson Road/Highway 16 for 31 miles until you reach Plymouth.
- In Plymouth, take the last right turn in town which is Fiddletown/Shenandoah Road. Before the intersection, there is a sign to Fiddletown/River Pines. At this intersection you'll see the El Dorado Savings Plaza on the southeast corner. If you leave Plymouth and find yourself crossing the Cosumnes River, you've gone too far.
- Proceed a quarter mile on Fiddletown/Shenandoah Road to where the road splits. Bear to the left at the split and continue out towards the Shenandoah Valley. Less than two miles from the split, turn right on Shenandoah School Road. At that corner (Shenandoah Road and Shenandoah School Road) on the left, you'll see a Terra d’Oro sign and Rinehart's Ironworks.
- Terra d’Oro is two miles up Shenandoah School Road on the right side.
The health and safety of our guests and team members remains our top priority at Terra d'Oro. As we make preparations to reopen our tasting room, rest assured that we are taking every step to do so in a safe, responsible manner. Thank you, in advance, for abiding by our new reservation requirements and updated safety guidelines, outlined below. We look forward to hosting you at Terra d'Oro soon!
The Terra d'Oro tasting room will be open on a limited reservation-only basis in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Reservations will be required, so we can ensure proper physical distancing between parties.
- Tastings will take place outside and indoors with extra safety measures in place.
- Groups and/or tables will be spaced a minimum of six feet apart.
- Parties may not exceed six guests.
- All guests must be at least 21 years of age.
- Our elevated experiences which involve food service will not be available.
- Should plans change, we will continue to request at least 24 hours’ notice for any cancellations.
Visitation Safety Practices
Guests visiting Terra d'Oro can anticipate the following safety practices:
- Upon arrival, guests will be greeted at our outside concierge station.
- We will do our best to allow ample time between parties to reduce waiting periods, as well as reduce the number of guests on the property at any given time.
- All staff will wear personal face coverings.
- We will also require our guests to wear face coverings, except when seated at the table for tastings.
- We will utilize “contactless” payment methods, so please be prepared to pay for purchases with a credit card.
- We currently cannot accommodate outside food or onsite picnicking.
- To minimize physical contact between our staff and guests, all outside wine flights will be pre-poured prior to guest seating.
- Our team will follow all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations throughout the property.
- For the health and well-being of our team members and guests, we reserve the right to decline service.
Cleaning and Sanitation Practices
The team at Terra d'Oro will maintain the highest cleanliness and safety standards in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health authorities, as outlined below:
- Tasting areas will be thoroughly disinfected before and after each tasting appointment.
- Glassware will be immediately cleared upon guest departure and washed in one of our high temperature dishwashers.
- High-contact surfaces and restrooms will be disinfected repeatedly throughout the day.
- We will use disposable items whenever possible.
All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver in order to participate in a tasting on our property. By signing this waiver, guests agree to abide by the above health and safety protocols and relieve Terra d'Oro of any liability.